HOW TO BUILD A BRAND
Tuesday 13 November 2018, 10am-12pm or 2pm-4pm
Chichester Harbour Hotel, 57 North Street, Chichester PO19 1NH
Join us for this free two-hour seminar at the Chichester Harbour Hotel where we explore the process of building a brand that gets business results. Whether you are creating a new brand, repositioning your brand, or simply want to do a health check on your existing brand, this seminar will help prepare you to work with stakeholders, understand market needs and deliver a brand experience that your customers love.
1. THE WHY, WHAT AND HOW OF BRANDING
The first part of our seminar covers the Why, What and How of branding:
- Why branding is important for your business: How strong brands deliver financial and organisational benefits
- What a brand is: Demystifying brand terminology and getting back to basics
- How to create a brand: An overview of the three stages of the brand building process
2. THE BRAND BUILDING PROCESS
In the second part of our seminar we’ll explore the ‘How’ in greater detail:
- Discover: What are your customer needs? How can you beat the competition? What are your business strengths?
- Define: How to shape your own unique brand and messaging
- Deliver: Creating a customer experience that delivers on your brand promise
Mark has been building brands for over 25 years. Building them from the inside through coaching business leaders and employees, and externally through brand identity and integrated marketing programmes.
He’s worked with several of the world’s leading brand consultancies including Landor, Superunion and Brandpie. During which time he has led significant brand development programmes for Argos, Barclaycard, BP, EY, InterContinental Hotel Group and Vodafone.
Margaret has been an Account Director and Brand Strategist at Buzzword Creative for eight years. During which time she has helped Westlake, Payments UK, Havant & South Downs College, University of Chichester and Roche Pharmaceuticals.
Prior to this, Margaret directed global brands in the entertainment industry, working for Warner Brothers, MGM Studios, Universal Pictures, Electronic Arts and the BBC. Including managing the James Bond brand!
Delegate Rate – FREE
Or for further information email us at [email protected] or call 01243 792146