If your target market are networking and purchasing online there is a good chance that social media is a great, low-cost way to reach them.
Here are some tips from us at Buzz!
- Identify the social media platforms your current and potential customers are using.
- Research how other businesses including your competitors are using social media and what works and what doesn’t.
- Create a strategy and set objectives. Remember that your social media strategy should form part of your overall marketing plan.
- Ensure your social media identity is consistent with the rest of your brand, including how your pages look, your tone of voice and how you engage with the online community.
- Make sure you ENGAGE! It is so important to start conversations with your target market leading them back to your website.
- Be active in updating your platforms with regular content, which is relevant to your audience.
- Respond to messages. Don’t just broadcast sales messages remember that social media is informal and a place to interact.
- Go viral. Create content, which can be easily shared to help word of mouth and brand awareness. This could include running an offer or competition.
Find it all too much or just don’t have the time? Talk to us about how our social media team can help you. Below are just some of the services we provide.
- Strategy and consultancy
- Full management
- Competition management
- Blog copywriting
- Spring clean of accounts
- Design for social media
- Policy and guideline creation
For more information email Victoria, one of our Account Directors, on [email protected]